2019 SnowEx SP-125
Call for Price
Don't let their size fool you. The SP-100, SP-125, SP-225 and SP-325 tailgate spreaders offer big performance for smaller application needs. The SP-100 and SP-125 are designed to spread bagged ice melters and calcium chloride pellets up to 20 feet wide, while the SP-225 and SP-325 can spread bagged rock salt. All the utility spreaders are loaded with features that offer a level of sophistication that's fit for snow and ice pros.
- Empty Weight: 75 lb. (34.0 kg)
- Overall Length: 22 in. (55.9 cm)
- Overall Height: 30 in. (76.2 cm)
- Overall Width: 30 in. (76.2 cm)
- Hopper Length: 22 in. (55.9 cm)
- Hopper Width: 30 in. (76.2 cm)
- Capacity (Volume): 3.0 cu. ft. (0.085 cu. m)
- Capacity (Weight): 240 lb. (108.9 kg)
- Spreading Width: Up to 20 ft. (Up to 6.0 m)
- Speed Control: Weather-resistant variable speed control
- Wiring Harness: 12-gauge with molded plugs and connectors
- Frame: Powder coated steel
- Hopper: One-piece LLDPE safety yellow poly
- Motors: 12-volt DC motor mounted in weather resistant enclosure
- Spinner Drive Assembly: Maximum torque transmission with hardened-steel worm and bronze gear
- Spinner: 10 in. nylon/glass reinforced resin (25.4 cm nylon/glass reinforced resin)
- Auger: N/A
- Mounting: 2 in. receiver hitch is standard (5.1 cm receiver hitch is standard)
- Cover: Standard
- Variable Speed Control: This weather-resistant, cab-mounted control adjusts spinner speed to help manage spread width.
- Spinner Motor : The spinner motor transmission is completely electric powered. It draws electricity from the vehicle and offers plenty of power to the spreader. Also, it's protected from the elements by a sealed drive enclosure.
- Receiver Mount : Spreaders come standard with a 2-inch (51mm) receiver mount for convenient attachment to a variety of vehicles.
- Electric Gate : An electric-powered gate starts and stops material flow to the spinner.
- Weather Cover : Keep the spreading material safe from outside moisture with the clear, fitted weather cover.
- Fitted Lid: The fitted lid provides a convenient solution for protecting the material from moisture.
- Weather-Resistant Control: Controls the spinner from a single weather-resistant control located in the vehicle cab.
- Weather Cover: Helps prevent moisture contamination in spreading material.
- Manual Gate Cable Kit: Provides an extended gate cable for pickups whenever a standard 10-foot cable is not enough.
- 3-Point Mount: Attach spreaders to the 3-point hitch of utility tractors.
- Drop Utility Mount: The Drop Utility Mount is a low-profile mount for utility vehicles.
- Trailer Mount: The Trailer Mount allows towing of select tailgate spreader models.
- Utility Mount : Install spreaders to the back of utility vehicles. (Requires minimum bed length of 35 inches and minimum bed width of 47 inches.)
- Pivot Pal: The Pivot Pal lets tailgate spreaders swing away from the tailgate.
- 75 lb. (34.0 kg)
- Hopper Capacity
- 3.0 cu. ft. (0.085 cu. m)