2019 SnowEx SD-600
Call for Price
The SD-600 and SD-1400 are the ultimate sidewalk salt spreaders. With their unique polyethylene hopper designs and consistent material delivery systems, these units drop material exactly where you want it. That means no more killing turf, and no more wasting salt.
- Empty Weight: 175 lb. (79.4 kg)
- Overall Length: 24 in. (61.0 cm)
- Overall Height: 28 in. (71.1 cm)
- Overall Width: 49 1/2 in. (125.7 cm)
- Hopper Length: 20 1/4 in. (51.4 cm)
- Hopper Width: 48 in. (121.9 cm)
- Capacity (Volume): 6.0 cu. ft. (0.169 cu. m)
- Capacity (Weight): 480 lb. (217.7 kg)
- Spreading Width: 38 in. (96.5 cm)
- Speed Control: Digital, self-diagnosing variable-speed control
- Wiring Harness: Completely loomed with molded plugs
- Frame: Powder coated steel
- Hopper: One-piece LLDPE safety yellow poly
- Motors: 12-volt DC motor mounted in weather resistant enclosure
- Auger Drive Assembly: Heavy-duty solid steel construction with maximum-torque motor transmission drive
- Mounting: Mount not included. (Receiver, 3-point or Utility mount optional)
- Top Screen: 1/4 in. steel rod construction with grid pattern (0.6 cm steel rod construction with grid pattern)
- Cover: Fitted lid
- Vibrator: Standard
- Inverted: Patented vibrating baffle to maximize material flow
- Variable Speed Digital Control: The digital control allows precise adjustment of the material feed rate, placing you in full control of the spreading results.
- Material Feed System : The SD-600 and SD-1400 feature a unique material distribution shaft vibrator for maximum spreading consistency. It's a gateless system designed not to leak any material when turned off.
- Inverted “V": The patented inverted “V" baffle allows a consistent flow of materials to the material feed system.
- Vibrator: The vibrator attaches to the inverted “V" baffle to maximize flow of bulk materials.
- Fitted Lid: The fitted lid provides a convenient solution for protecting the material from moisture.
- Top Screen: Keep large clumps of salt out of the hopper with the provided top screen.
- Utility Mount : Install spreaders to the back of utility vehicles. (Requires minimum bed length of 35 inches and minimum bed width of 47 inches.)
- Receiver Mount : Install spreaders on a 2-inch receiver hitch.
- Three-Point Mount: Install spreaders on the back of tractors.
- 175 lb. (79.4 kg)
- Hopper Capacity
- 6.0 cu. ft. (0.169 cu. m)