2019 SnowEx 9000HD
Call for Price
For commercial contractors outfitting larger vehicles, only a heavy-duty snowplow will do…and the aptly named SnowEx® Heavy-Duty Series fits the bill. Powering ahead and rolling heavy snow farther with a 31"-tall steel blade, these plows feature a formed base channel that delivers extra stability. While vertical ribs, two angled Power Ribs and massive quad design provide added strength to prevent the blade from twisting, even under the most punishing winter conditions.
- Blade Width: 7 ft. 6 in. (228.6 cm)
- Blade Height: 31 in. (78.7 cm)
- Angle Cylinders: 1 1/2 in. (3.8 cm)
- Plowing Width (Straight): 90 in.; 110.5 in. w/Wings (228.6 cm; 280.67 cm w/Wings)
- Plowing Width (Full Angle): 78.1 in.; 95.2 in. w/Wings (198.4 cm; 241.8 cm w/Wings)
- Approx. Weight*: 730 lb. (331 kg)
- Cutting Edge: 1/2 in. x 6 in. (1.3 cm x 15.2 cm)
- Blade/Wing Thickness: 12 ga
- Reinforcement Ribs: 6 vertical/2 angle
- Trip Springs: 4 steel
- Angled Power Rib: Unique to HD Series snowplows, an angled Power Rib delivers additional muscle to an exceptionally strong unit.
- Tubular Steel A-Frame: The tubular steel A-frame and large center pin provide added durability to withstand punishing conditions.
- Quad Design: The massive quad design contributes to torsional strength for enhanced plowing performance and equipment reliability. This is truly the power behind your plow.
- Responsive Hydraulics: Custom designed and built in-house, the snowplow's responsive, super-fast hydraulics provide quick maneuvering in the field.
- Formed Base Channel: The formed base channel is the backbone of the plow, built with high-strength steel and multiple angles for extra stability.
- Steel Cutting Edge: A 6" hardened steel cutting edge provides long-lasting performance and delivers a clean scraping action.
- Full-Trip Moldboard: A full-trip moldboard with four coil springs helps protect you, your plow and your truck when striking obstacles.
- Easy Access Components Cover: Hydraulic components are protected with a durable poly cover that is easy to remove for quick maintenance access.
- Removable Receiver Brackets: Self-aligning, removable receiver brackets provide exceptional ground clearance when the snowplow is off the truck.
- POWER GRIP™ Hand-Held Control: Intuitive hand-held control is designed to fit in your hand and allows for easy control of the plow with the touch of a button.
- Automatixx® Attachment System: The Automatixx attachment system provides fast and easy snowplow hook-up that can all be handled from one side of the truck.
- STORM SEEKER™ Headlamps: STORM SEEKER™ halogen headlamps provide a bright, smooth, wide beam pattern and absorb road vibrations.
- Direct Lift: Direct lift system gives the blade a responsive full range of motion for efficient stacking and transport.
- SECURITY GUARD™: The SECURITY GUARD anti-theft system electronically secures your snowplow from unauthorized use when detached from the truck.
- POWERCOAT Finish: Our high-performance, multi-stage powder coat system provides a long lasting, maintenance-free finish.
- FLEET FLEX Electrical System: The FLEET FLEX electrical system provides complete fleet interchangeability. Any SnowEx plow can be used on any truck.
- Rubber Cutting Edges: Heavy duty rubber cutting edges are ideal for plowing sensitive areas such as pavers or parking garages.
- Scrape Maxx™ Down-Force Kit: Add down-force to your SnowEx truck plow to bust through hard pack and maximize back-dragging performance. The Scrape Maxx down-force kit can be added to any SnowEx truck plow and uses the existing control.
- Bolt-On Wing Extensions: Maximize your blade width and carrying capacity with wing extensions, reducing the number of passes to cut down job time.
- Back Drag Edges: SnowEx back drag edges deliver cleaner, consistent scraping and back dragging in tight areas.
- Deflector Kit: Enhance snow containment, and prevent it from blowing onto the windshield, with a SnowEx rubber deflector.
- Blade Guides: Available in 24" or 36" lengths, commercial blade guides are highly visible fluorescent orange, enhanced with reflective tape.
- Shoe Assembly Kit: The shoe assembly kit lets you set the scraping height of the blade, extending the life of the cutting edge.
- Curb Guard Kit: Bolt-on curb guards protect the outer edge of your plow from wear associated with curbs and sidewalks.
- Shock Absorbers: Help soften blade return after being tripped forward to extend the life of your truck and plow.
- Hydraulic Fluid: Available in gallon and quart sizes, this zinc-free product is formulated to provide better viscosity in temperatures as low as -40° F. This means that your plow will operate at an optimum level in the most inclement weather.
- Emergency Parts Bag: Be prepared for unexpected snowplow emergencies! This kit includes the most common replacement parts, conveniently packaged in a small, durable bag for easy storage behind or under your truck seat. Available in two versions to cater to all plow models.
- Touch-Up Paint: Time to touch-up your blade or plow parts? SnowEx® offers a wide range of touch-up paints, available in convenient 12 oz. aerosol spray cans, that deliver an excellent finish to help keep your plow looking its best.
- Snowplow Control Cup Holder Mount: Secure your plow control or your smartphone* on a flexible, gooseneck mount for optimal, customizable positioning. This authentic SnowEx accessory is designed to function perfectly with your SnowEx hand-held or joystick control and most smartphones and will fit firmly into most size cup holders in your vehicle.
- Skid-Steer Mount: Universal mounting plate, now featuring oscillation, allows for fast and easy attachment to skid-steers.
- Blade Height
- 31 in. (78.7 cm)
- Blade Width
- 7 ft. 6 in. (228.6 cm)
- Cutting Edge
- 1/2 in. x 6 in. (1.3 cm x 15.2 cm)
- Plowing Width
- 90 in.; 110.5 in. w/Wings (228.6 cm; 280.67 cm w/Wings)
- 730 lb. (331 kg)