2019 SnowEx 7600RD
Call for Price
For personal plowing or light-duty commercial snow plowing jobs using half-ton pick-ups, the SnowEx® 7600RD and 8000RD are engineered to meet vehicle weight ratings and deliver excellent performance. Built with stronger and lighter high-strength steel, the units are ideal for tough conditions while putting less stress on your truck than heavier snow plows.
- Blade Width: 7 ft. 6 in. (228.6 cm)
- Blade Height: 27 in. (68.6 cm)
- Angle Cylinders: 1 1/2 in. (3.8 cm)
- Plowing Width (Straight): 90 in. (228.6 cm)
- Plowing Width (Full Angle): 81 in. (205.7 cm)
- Approx. Weight*: 406 lb. (184 kg)
- Cutting Edge: 5/16 in. x 6 in. (0.313 cm x 15.2 cm)
- Blade/Wing Thickness: 16 ga
- Reinforcement Ribs: 6
- Trip Springs: 2 steel
- Full-Trip Moldboard: A full-trip moldboard with two coil springs helps protect you, your plow and your truck when striking obstacles.
- Steel Cutting Edge: A 6" hardened steel cutting edge provides long-lasting performance and delivers a clean scraping action.
- Vertical Reinforcement Ribs: Six vertical ribs support the back of the blade to add strength and protect against twisting.
- Easy Access Components Cover: Hydraulic components are protected with a durable poly cover that is easy to remove for quick maintenance access.
- High-Strength Steel Construction: Plows are built with high-strength steel that is stronger and lighter than conventional steel.
- Formed Base Channel: The formed base channel is the backbone of the plow, built with high-strength steel and multiple angles for extra stability.
- Robotically Welded Headgear: Robotically welded headgear ensures quality and consistency on every SnowEx plow.
- POWER GRIP™ Hand-Held Control: An easy-to-use hand-held control allows the blade to be raised, lowered and angled with one quick touch.
- Direct Lift: Direct lift system gives the plow a responsive full range of motion for efficient stacking and transport.
- Automatixx® Attachment System: The Automatixx attachment system provides fast and easy snowplow hook-up that can all be handled from one side of the truck.
- STORM SEEKER™ Headlamps: STORM SEEKER™ halogen headlamps provide a bright, smooth, wide beam pattern and absorb road vibrations.
- SECURITY GUARD™: The SECURITY GUARD™ anti-theft system electronically secures your plow from unauthorized use when detached from the truck.
- POWERCOAT Finish: Our high-performance, multi-stage powder coat system provides a long lasting, maintenance-free finish.
- FLEET FLEX Electrical System: The FLEET FLEX electrical system provides complete fleet interchangeability. Any SnowEx plow can be used on any truck.
- Scrape Maxx™ Down-Force Kit: Add down-force to your SnowEx truck plow to bust through hard pack and maximize back-dragging performance. The Scrape Maxx down-force kit can be added to any SnowEx truck plow and uses the existing control.
- Steel Cutting Edges: Built for the long haul, SnowEx® plows offer thicker steel cutting edges for enhanced wear resistance over time.
- Deflector Kit: Enhance snow containment, and prevent it from blowing onto the windshield, with a SnowEx rubber deflector.
- Blade Guides: Available in 24" or 36" lengths, commercial blade guides are highly visible fluorescent orange, enhanced with reflective tape.
- Curb Guard Kit: Bolt-on curb guards protect the outer edge of your plow from wear associated with curbs and sidewalks.
- Shoe Assembly Kit: The shoe assembly kit lets you set the scraping height of the blade, extending the life of the cutting edge.
- Hydraulic Fluid: Available in gallon and quart sizes, this zinc-free product is formulated to provide better viscosity in temperatures as low as -40° F. This means that your plow will operate at an optimum level in the most inclement weather.
- Emergency Parts Bag: Be prepared for unexpected snowplow emergencies! This kit includes the most common replacement parts, conveniently packaged in a small, durable bag for easy storage behind or under your truck seat. Available in two versions to cater to all plow models.
- Touch-Up Paint: Time to touch-up your blade or plow parts? SnowEx® offers a wide range of touch-up paints, available in convenient 12 oz. aerosol spray cans, that deliver an excellent finish to help keep your plow looking its best.
- Snowplow Control Cup Holder Mount: Secure your plow control or your smartphone* on a flexible, gooseneck mount for optimal, customizable positioning. This authentic SnowEx accessory is designed to function perfectly with your SnowEx hand-held or joystick control and most smartphones and will fit firmly into most size cup holders in your vehicle.
- Blade Height
- 27 in. (68.6 cm)
- Blade Width
- 7 ft. 6 in. (228.6 cm)
- Cutting Edge
- 5/16 in. x 6 in. (0.313 cm x 15.2 cm)
- Plowing Width
- 90 in. (228.6 cm)
- 406 lb. (184 kg)