2019 SnowEx 6000 UTV Straight Blade
Call for Price
Give your utility vehicle professional-grade plowing performance by adding the SnowEx® UTV Straight Blade. The plow's heavy-duty, yet lightweight design allows it to handle snowbound sidewalks, paved walkways and other tight areas with ease.
- Blade Width: 6 ft. 0 in. (182.9 cm)
- Blade Height: 23.5 in. (59.7 cm)
- Angle Cylinders: 1 in. x 7 in. (2.5 x 17.8 cm)
- Plowing Width (Full Angle): 64 in. (162.6 cm)
- Approx. Weight*: 261 lb. (118.4 kg)
- Cutting Edge: 1/4 in. x 5 in. (0.635 x 12.7 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 14 ga
- Reinforcement Ribs: 4
- Trip Springs: 2 steel
- Full-Trip Moldboard: A full-trip moldboard with two coil springs engages when encountering obstacles, helping to protect your UTV, your blade and yourself from sudden, jarring impacts.
- Vertical Reinforcement Ribs: Four vertical ribs support the back of the blade to add strength and protect against twisting.
- Easy Access Components Cover: Hydraulic components are protected with a durable poly cover that is easy to remove for quick maintenance access.
- Responsive Direct Lift: Direct lift system gives the plow a responsive full range of motion for efficient stacking and transport.
- Lightweight Design: The blade is constructed of high-strength, low alloy steel components that are stronger and lighter than traditional steel.
- Robotically Welded Headgear: Robotically welded headgear ensures quality and consistency on every SnowEx plow.
- POWERCOAT Finish: Our POWERCOAT high-performance, multi-stage powder coat system features a tough epoxy primer that delivers added protection and improved coating adhesion to guard against weathering and corrosion.
- Hand-Held Controls: Choose between the joystick control for easy blade control operation when wearing gloves or the POWER GRIP™ control with backlit buttons. Both feature power “on" and float LEDs and are FLEET FLEX enabled.
- Shoe Assembly Kit: The shoe assembly kit lets you set the scraping height of the blade, extending the life of the cutting edge and provides flotation for unpaved conditions.
- Deflector Kit: Enhance snow containment, and help prevent it from blowing onto the windshield, with a rubber deflector.
- Curb Guards Kit: Curb guards protect the plow cutting edge while running the blade next to curbs.
- Poly Cutting Edges Kit: Protect sensitive pavement and delicate surfaces with a set of poly cutting edges.
- Emergency Parts Bag: Be prepared for unexpected snowplow emergencies! This kit includes the most common replacement parts, conveniently packaged in a small, durable bag for easy storage behind or under your truck seat. Available in two versions to cater to all plow models.
- Light Bar Kit: Dual-LED light kit that bolts into existing holes on the plow push bar. Not rated for road use.
- Touch-Up Paint: Time to touch-up your blade or plow parts? SnowEx® offers a wide range of touch-up paints, available in convenient 12 oz. aerosol spray cans, that deliver an excellent finish to help keep your plow looking its best.
- Hydraulic Fluid: Available in gallon and quart sizes, this zinc-free product is formulated to provide better viscosity in temperatures as low as -40° F. This means that your plow will operate at an optimum level in the most inclement weather.
- Blade Height
- 23.5 in. (59.7 cm)
- Blade Width
- 6 ft. 0 in. (182.9 cm)
- Cutting Edge
- 1/4 in. x 5 in. (0.635 x 12.7 cm)
- Plowing Width
- 64 in. (162.6 cm)
- 261 lb. (118.4 kg)