2019 SaltDogg 12 cu.yd. Hydraulic Stainless Steel Municipal Hopper Spreader 25 1 (1421257SSH)
Call for Price
Buyers Products SaltDogg 6-16 Cubic Yard Hydraulic Conveyor Chain Spreader gives municipalities and large contractors a high-volume, heavy duty spreader ready for use with a truck's existing central hydraulic system. The 108 in., 120 in., 144 in., or 168 in. hoppers are designed for 96 in. wide dump bodies and flatbeds with a minimum 26,000 lb GVW (gross vehicle weight) chassis.
The hopper and fully welded frame are made from high quality 304 stainless steel for long lasting corrosion protection. Six heavy duty hinged-top screens with 2-1/2 in. openings help break up clumps of material during bulk loading.
A high-flow 24-1/2 in. wide steel pintle chain conveyor provides a high speed material flow. The stainless steel inverted V reduces stress on the drive line to reduce wear and improve flow. A screw jack adjustable feed gate offers additional material flow control.
The conveyor is driven by a hydraulic motor with your choice of a 25:1 or 50:1 worm gear box, or a 6:1 spur gear box. The heavy duty driveline is built with a 2 in. drive shaft and a 1-1/2 in. spring loaded idler shaft with bearings and 8-tooth sprockets.
The spreader is equipped with a 20 in. poly spinner or an optional stainless steel spinner. It can spread material 2 to 40 ft. The baffles and spinner chute height are adjustable to suit your application. The chute and spinner assembly flips up or detaches completely for convenient bulk unloading, easy servicing, and access to towing.
Hydraulic spreader controls are sold separately. A variety of options are available, including manual hydraulic, manual with load sensing, and electric over hydraulic, available with or without GPS. See Related Products below.
Spreader is shown with optional light bar (8891167) and pre-wet system (LS4), sold separately.
Product Common Use: Snow and Ice Control, Road and Highway Maintenance
- Designed for dump bodies and flatbeds with a minimum 26,000 lb GVW (gross vehicle weight).
- Available with 108 in., 120 in., 144 in., or 168 in. hoppers with a capacity from 6 to 16 cubic yards.
- Hydraulic power with two independent motors for conveyor and spinner operation. Your choice of three gearbox ratios.
- Spreads bulk salt, bulk sand, and 50/50 salt/sand mix.
- Hydraulic spreader controls sold separately with variety of options available.
- 18 in. poly spinner broadcasts up to 30 ft, using with a height adjustable chute.
- Versatile 24 in. wide chain conveyor drive.
- Stainless steel, adjustable inverted V reduces stress on the drive line and improves flow.
- High quality, 304 stainless steel construction for optimum corrosion resistance.
- Heavy duty 3/8 in. hinged top screens with 2-1/2 in. openings.
- Spreader is shown with optional light bar (8891167) , and pre-wet system (LS4) which are sold separately.
- Made in the USA.
- Chute Primary Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Chute (Standard\Adjustable\Extended): Adjustable Height
- Controller Type: Not Included
- Drive Type: Hydraulic
- Hopper Length: 168.00 in.
- Hopper Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Number of Motors: 2
- Spinner Material: Polyurethane
- Works with Bagged #1 Rock Salt: Yes
- Works with Bulk Salt: Yes
- Works with Bulk Sand: Yes
- Works with Salt / Sand Mix: Yes
- Capacity: 12.00 yd³
- Overall Height: 57.00 in.
- Overall Width (at top): 82.00 in.
- Overall Length: 191.00 in.
- Hopper Width: 82.00 in.
- Top Screen: Yes
- Vibrator Included?: No
- Spinner Diameter: 2.00 in.
- Spreading Width Range: 2 To 40 ft.
- Gearbox Ratio: 25:1
- Feed Mechanism: Conveyor Chain
- Feed Mechanism 2: 24 in. Pintle Chain with 3/8 in. Bars
- Shipping Weight: 3503 lb.
- 3503 lb.
- Hopper Capacity
- 12.00 yd³