2019 BOSS 9'2" XT Poly
Call for Price
The BOSS XT's flared blade wings and enhanced curl design throw snow higher and farther than conventional plows. The poly XT is protected by a superslick polyethylene surface that keeps snow from sticking. To resist corrosion and outlast the elements, the steel XT has a baked-on, powder-coat paint finish with exclusive zinc primer. BOSS is pleased to introduce two stainless steel XT models, with the same features as the poly and steel models. The BOSS XT is a classic, proven innovation from BOSS that's built to BACK YOU UP.
- Full Moldboard Trip Design helps to prevent plow damage when an obstacle is encountered.
- SmartLight 3 uses 100% LED lights with an 8-10 year life expectancy and Ice Shield Technology to prevent snow and ice build-up.
- Chainless Hydraulic Cylinder Lifting System greatly reduces bounce during transport and provides full float capability.
- Patented Snow Catcher in the center section is designed to catch snow at the plow's pivot point, so no snow lines are left behind.
- SL3 L.E.D. with Ice Shield: SL3 headlight package, standard on every BOSS truck plow, shines brighter and farther than traditional halogen packages and is equipped with Ice Shield Technology. With best-in-class 100% LED lighting, integrated with Ice Shield Technology to prevent snow and ice build-up on the lens, these headlights use half the amperage of halogen systems and have an 8-10 year life expectancy. The SL3 headlights are also 40% smaller than SmartLight2 lights and yet much more powerful with the signature BOSS premium look you expect.
- SmartShield: Made to last the SmartShield paint system delivers superior corrosion protection and a long-lasting, high-gloss shine.
- SmartTouch 2 Controller: Advanced control technology combined with ergonomic control features and large backlit buttons make BOSS controls highly intuitive and easy to use. Attach the versatile SmartTouch2 Handheld Control to a pedestal mount or mount it on your dash (with or without handle).
- SmartHitch 2: Designed to be simple and easy to use. Flip, plug, click. The three-step attachment process makes it easy to switch between plows.
- SmartLock: SmartLock® Cylinders hydraulically hold the cylinder in position when back dragging. These single acting cylinders only run the hydraulic system to extend the wings forward. To return the wings, wing return springs do the work. This is a much simpler design with less moving parts and less wear on the hydraulic system.
- Chainless Hydraulic Lift: The chainless hydraulic cylinder lifting system from BOSS uses a chainless, hydraulic lift system, which greatly reduces snowplow bounce and provides full float capabilities.
- Snow Catcher: A proven patented snow catcher in the center section on every BOSS V-plow ensures that no snow lines are left behind.
- XT Cutting Edge: built using Hardox wear plate to provide extended wear resistance and comes with built-in curb guards and patented snow catcher.
- XT Full Moldboard Trip: The entire blade trips forward when obstacles are encountered to protect the truck and plow from damage.
- XT Reinforced Moldboard: Diagonal cross-bracing and formed bottom channel increase blade rigidity.
- Enclosed Hydraulics: Delivers speed and reliability and is protected from the elements to prevent corrosion and hydraulic freeze-up.
- 2-Year Limited Warranty: The BOSS 2-Year Limited Warranty protects against material defects for peace of mind.
- Blade Width | Curb Guard Width: 110" (279 cm)
- Plowing Width (Scoop): 92" (234 cm)
- Plowing Width (V position): 99" (252 cm)
- Plowing Width @ 30° Angle: 95" (241 cm)
- Blade Height: 38" (96.52 cm) at end, 30" (76 cm) at center
- Blade Thickness: 3/8" (1cm) Poly
- Cutting Edge: 1/2" x 6" (1.3 cm x 15 cm) High Performance
- Reinforcement Ribs: 8 vertical, 2 diagonal
- Plow Shoes: Optional
- Trip Springs: 4
- Lift Cylinder: 2" x 1 1/8 " x 10" (5 cm x 3 cm x 25 cm)
- SmartLock® Cylinders: 1 3/4" x 10" (5 cm x 25 cm)
- Attachment System: SmartHitch 2
- Weight: 852 lb (387 kg)
- Lighting: SL3 L.E.D. with Ice Shield Technology
- Blade Height
- 38 in. (96.52 cm) at end, 30 in. (76 cm) at center
- Blade Width
- 110 in. (279 cm)
- Cutting Edge
- 1/2 in. x 6 in. (1.3 cm x 15 cm) High Performance
- Plowing Width
- 95 in. (241 cm)
- 852 lb. (387 kg)