2018 SaltDogg 4.0 Cubic Yard Gas Engine Stainless Steel Mid-Size Hopper Spreader
Call for Price
Buyers Products SaltDogg 3.5-5 Cubic Yard Gas Conveyor Chain Spreader gives contractors and municipalities a gas-powered spreader ready for commercial use. The 96 in., 108 in., or 120 in. hoppers are designed for dump bodies and flatbeds with a minimum 15,000 lb GVW (gross vehicle weight) chassis. With electric start and in-cab throttle control, the spreader combines the power of a gas engine with modern spreader conveniences.
Buyers Products sets the standard for what you should expect from your spreader company. The spreader comes equipped with a 12V electric clutch and in-cab, 3 position momentary switch and throttle. It comes outfitted with four hinged-top screens with 1/4 in. bars. The spreader's hopper and fully welded frame are made from high quality 304 stainless steel for long lasting corrosion protection. The hopper also comes outfitted with a top screen. Its 18 in. poly spinner casts material 2 ft to 30 ft. The spreader is available with a regular or extended chute. Two adjustable baffles allow you to cater the spread pattern to your use. The chute and spinner assembly flips up or detaches completely, tool-free, for convenient bulk unload, easy servicing, and access to towing.
The spreader is built to get the job done. It's equipped with a steel pintle chain conveyor and features a stainless steel inverted V to reduce stress on the drive line and improve flow. The high-flow conveyor is 14-1/2 in. wide with 1/4 in. crossbars, and has a stainless steel floor. An adjustable feedgate with lock pin offers additional material flow control. The spreader is powered by a 10-1/2 HP Briggs and Stratton Intek industrial/commercial engine with an included battery for electric start. A heavy duty 1-1/4 in. drive shaft and 1-1/8 in. sealed bearings are designed for long life. The high-torque conveyor gearbox has a 20:1 ratio with a 1 in. input shaft and 1-1/8 in. output shaft on tapered roller bearings to provide extra power on startup. A SaltDogg Spreader is built to last.
- Chute Primary Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- ChuteStandardAdjustableExtended: Standard
- Controller Type: In-Cab Throttle/Choke
- Drive Type: Gas
- Hopper Length: 108.00 in.
- Hopper Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Number of Motors: 1
- Spinner Material: Polyurethane
- Works with Bagged #1 Rock Salt: Yes
- Works with Bulk Salt: Yes
- Works with Bulk Sand: Yes
- Works with Salt / Sand Mix: Yes
- Capacity: 4.00 cu. yd.
- Overall Height: 45.50 in.
- Overall Length: 127.90 in.
- Overall Width (at top): 70.00 in.
- Hopper Width: 70.00 in.
- Top Screen: Yes
- Drive Motor Horse Power: 10.50 HP
- Vibrator Included: No
- Spinner Diameter: 18.00 in.
- Spreading Width Range: 4 To 30 ft.
- Gearbox Ratio: 20:1
- System Voltage: 12 vdc
- Feed Mechanism: Conveyor Chain
- Feed Mechanism2: 14 1/2 in. Pintle Chain with 1/4in. Bars
- Min Order Qty: 1
- Multiple Sale Qty: 1
- Product Code: 903
- Sell Pack Type: Unit
- Shipping Weight: 1500.000 lb.
- UPC: 724920086486
- Designed for dump bodies and flatbeds with a minimum 13,000 lb GVW (gross vehicle weight).
- Available with 96 in., 108 in., or 120 in. hoppers with a capacity from 3.5 to 5 cubic yards.
- Powered by a 10-1/2 HP Briggs and Stratton Intek industrial/commercial engine with an included battery for electric start.
- Versatile 14-1/2 in. chain conveyor drive with 1/4 in. crossbars.
- Spreads bulk salt, bulk sand, or a salt/sand mix.
- 18 in. poly spinner broadcasts up to 30 ft, using a regular or extended chute.
- Two chute baffles allow you to adjust the spread pattern to your use.
- High quality, 304 stainless steel construction for optimum corrosion resistance.
- In-cab controls with independent variable speeds for the conveyor and spinner.
- Stainless steel inverted V reduces stress on the drive line and improves flow.
- Four hinged-top screens with 1/4 in. bars included.
- Made in the USA.
- Hopper Capacity
- 4.00 cu. yd.